Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Care Commission
Trainers And Assessors Required
The Provincial Government established the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Care Commission (KP HCC) as an autonomous body to regulate public and private health care establishments in the province to improve quality.
KP HCC intends to develop a pool of trainers and assessors, to be engaged on need basis on the approved terms and conditions. Applications are invited from eligible Pakistani Nationals
To train hospital staff on the
Minimum Service Delivery Standards (MSDS) of the KP HCC
|MBBS/BDS with PMC registration or Master’s Degree in Management Sciences/Social Sciences from HEC recognized institutions||Minimum of 2 years’ Experience as trainers/teacher in clinical/quality standards and/or any other field relevant to the area of MSDS|
Five Types of Assessors are required to Assess the Hospital
|Clinical Specialist MBBS/BDS with FCPS/FRCS or equivalent||03 Years as specialist in any clinical discipline|
Master in Management/Social Sciences
|03 Years as Manager, preferably in a hospital|
|03 years as Nurse in a hospital|
Doctor of Pharmacy
|03 years as Pharmacist
Preferably in a hospital
BSC Engineering in Electro Medical, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics or Bio-Medical
|03 years’ experience of managing medical/hospital equipment|
How to Apply for Jobs 2022 Khyber Pakhtun
1. Candidate should be highly motivated, competent and having good communication skills.
2. Selected trainers/assessors will e trained on standards before embarking on the assignment
3. KP HCC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason as well as to cancel the process or increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement
4. Reference Manual of MSDS is available on the KP HCC website (www.hcc.kp.gov.pk)
5. CV along with attested copies of National Identity Card, educational and experience certificate
6. Last date of submission the application on or before 20th October 2022 (1100 hours).
7. Envelop should be clearly marked on the top right hand corner with the title of position applied for.
8. Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.